Become a Music Vendor.
Live music performances and demonstrations are recognized as significant contributions to the market atmosphere of the CNAP Farmers Market. Musicians are not paid nor are they charged a vendor (booth) fee; musicians are compensated by tips and exposure during market hours.
Examples of entertainment for our busker program include fitness demonstrations, musical groups, percussion and vocal musicians, clowns, jugglers and magicians.
If you have another talent we haven't listed, which you would like to demonstrate through our busker program, we're open to new ideas!
- Set-up is from 6:30 – 8:00 a.m., at which time the traffic circle is blocked off and auto access is not permitted unless it is an emergency.
- The majority of visitors typically shop the market between 8:30 - 10:30 a.m. As such, performances are often hosted between 8:30 – 10:30 a.m., though they may be shorter or longer, as it works for the busker.-
- A backup electrical source is strongly recommended if electricity is crucial to your performance.
- The performance area is cemented.
- Groups/performers deemed to be louder than acceptable for the semi-residential area in which the market is located will be asked to adjust the volume or discontinue the performance.
Performers scheduled to appear this season: